NU675-7D-LA Unit 9 Assignment – Diagnostic Readiness Test (DRT) Herzing
During this week, you will have the opportunity to take the post-test for the Diagnostic Readiness Test (DRT).
- Instructions and a hyperlink to access the Barkley PMHNP DRT will be provided this week in the course announcements.
- The DRT contains 100 questions. You will have 145 minutes to complete it.
- The exam must be completed in one sitting, so please plan accordingly.
- After the exam, you will have 45 minutes to review each question and rationales for each correct and incorrect answer, as well as illustrative graphs.
- After you complete the exam, upload the certificate of completion with the breakdown of the exam components to this assignment page.
The DRT will help you identify your current strengths and areas needing development related to your role and population-specific knowledge. Please discuss any remediation plans with your program director, course or clinical faculty, or faculty advisor.