NU670 Unit 1 Discussion – Introduction Herzing
Welcome to NU670! I am looking forward to learning about each and every one of you, and I know your classmates are as well. This discussion board is for you to share information with your classmates and me so we can begin to create relationships with our online classroom environment.
Using Zoom, create a 2-3 minute video introducing yourself to your instructor and peers. In the video, please address the following:
If you would like to use Zoom, please see the Zoom Tutorial for more detailed instructions.
After your recording is complete, follow these instructions to create a private, unlisted YouTube video (Links to an external site.). You will need the YouTube video website/URL for this discussion. Submit your YouTube video website/URL to this discussion page. The best way to do this is to copy and paste the website/URL for the YouTube video into a Word document and then post the Word document. Your instructor and peers will access your video via the link.
As a way of introducing yourselves to the instructor and your peers, please post the following:
- Your name
- Description of your current position (If not employed, what are your expectations when you complete your program?)
- Previous nursing experience background and specialty
- Why you chose PMHNP as your concentration?
- What made you consider enrolling in the Herzing online PMHNP program?
- Your career goals
Please review post and response expectations. Please review the rubric to ensure that your response meets criteria.
Peer Response: Unit 1, Due Sunday by 11:59 pm CT
Unit 1 Discussion – Introduction
- Always construct your response in a word processing program like Word. Check for grammar, spelling, and mechanical errors. Make the corrections and save the file to your computer.
- Find the post that you are going to reply to.
- Submit your peer response.
Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with citations and references in APA format.
Estimated time to complete: Reading, Research, Writing, Posting-3 hours
There are no reviews yet.