NU621-8D Unit 6 Discussion – Neurologic Disorders Herzing
- Describe three neurologic disorders associated with alterations in motor function.
- Explain the underlying pathophysiologic mechanisms, and the manifestations associated with each you would expect your patients to present.
- Present the genetic factors that may contribute to one of the chosen diseases.
- Provide a plan for educating your colleagues and patients about one of your chosen diseases.
Cite current research findings, national guidelines, and expert opinions and controversies found in the medical and nursing literature to support your position.
Discussion Peer/Participation Prompt
Please respond to at least 2 of your peer’s posts. To ensure that your responses are substantive, use at least three of these prompts:
- Comment on at least 2 answers and explain how your answers compare. What are the similarities and differences?
- Provide an alternate education plan for a peer’s chosen diseases.
- Share your thoughts on how you support their opinion and explain why.
- Present new references that support your opinions.
Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with citations and references in APA format.