NU621-8D Unit 6 Assignment Final Project Poster Herzing
This final project will require you to work in groups of two or three. This project will involve researching a genetic topic that will be pre-assigned to the group and presenting the findings in a poster presentation format in discussion area for this week along with the previous questions developed in Week 3-midterm evaluation.
Topics for this Assignment include:
- Breast Cancer
- Down Syndrome
- Marfan Syndrome
- Prostate Cancer
- Sickle Cell Disease
- Colon Cancer,
- Turner Syndrome
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
This area of research was chosen due to it’s importance to your current and future practice as an advanced practice nurse. The project will require your group to research the topic including background information such as cause, incidence, mortality, morbidity, pathophysiology with special attention to the genetic components, as well as address the importance of the topic locally and/or nationally.
- Your sources should be at least 6-10 articles from nursing or health-care related professional, peer reviewed journals.
- The journals should also be within the last 5 years unless the article is one that is the “gold standard” for that area.
- Your textbook should be included as one of your resources.
- Include a References list at the end of your submitted work and please remember to use proper APA formatting for citations.
- Your group will submit a Power Point Poster Presentation.
- The template for the PowerPoint Poster is attached for your use.
Powerpoint Poster template Download Powerpoint Poster template
ONE submission per group will be accepted and graded. Please review the grading rubric.
Each member of the group will receive the same grade.
There are no reviews yet.