NU621-8D Unit 2 Assignment Case Study Herzing
Critical Thinking Topic
Purpose: You are working in Pulmonology/Immunology practice. One of your new patients is a 20 year old man who has undergone allergy testing and found to be allergic to pollen and grasses. He is to start an immunotherapy program today.
- Describe the pathophysiologic changes to the immune system when exposed to allergens and the clinical manifestations of these changes.
- Formulate a care plan for the treatments to be given. Include information you would give for him to educate him about why he has the symptoms he experiences, a description of the program and what he can expect, how long it will take, and long-term expectations.
- Provide a complete care plan to include the topics suggested (40 points)
- Justify ideas and responses by using appropriate examples and references from texts, Web sites, and other references. (10 points)
- Use APA 6th edition style guidelines consistently and accurately. Used correct spelling and grammar. Submitted on time. (10 points)
There are no reviews yet.