NU610-7B Unit 8 Discussion – Reflection Herzing
Please respond to the following questions based upon these course objectives:
- Perform a comprehensive physical, psychosocial, developmental and cultural assessment in a concise and systematic manner.
- Document health assessment data in a concise, accurate and logical manner to meet standards for reimbursement.
- Critically analyze interview data and physical exam findings to begin to formulate a patient plan of care.
- Effectively manage communication central to shared decision-making with other healthcare professionals and patients, demonstrating awareness of gender and cultural differences.
- Design patient centered and culturally responsive strategies in the delivery of clinical prevention and health promotion interventions and/or services to individuals, families, communities, and aggregates/clinical populations.
- Advance equitable and efficient prevention services and promote effective population-based health policy through the application of nursing science and other scientific concepts.
Please answer the following questions with supporting examples and full explanations.
- For each of the learning objectives, provide an analysis of how the course supported each objective.
- Explain how the material learned in this course, based upon the objectives, will be applicable to certification success and professional application.
Provide evidence (citations and references) to support your statements and opinions. Responses to these questions are due by Tuesday at noon.
All references and citations should in APA format.