NU610-7B Unit 3 Discussion – Health Assessment Herzing
Initial Discussion Question/Prompt
- How can we identify health risks, strengths, and needs in our comprehensive health assessment?
- Give two examples with rationale for each.
Discussion Peer/Participation Prompt
Please respond to at least 2 of your peer’s posts. To ensure that your responses are substantive, use at least two of these prompts:
- Do you agree with your peers’ assessment?
- Take an opposing view to a peer and present a logical argument supporting an alternate opinion.
- Share your thoughts on how you support their opinion and explain why.
- Present new references that support your opinions.
Responses need to address all components of the question, demonstrate critical thinking and analysis, and include peer-reviewed journal evidence to support the student’s position.
Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with in-text citations and corresponding references in APA format.