NU610-7B Unit 2 Discussion – Health History Herzing
Initial Discussion Question/Prompt
Consider performing a health history on someone that may not be able to provide you with answers, such as an infant, child, an elderly person, a developmentally disabled individual, or patients who speak a language you do not know.
- What strategies would you employ to obtain a complete health history?
- Provide a rationale for why you think these strategies would be effective.
Discussion Peer/Participation Prompt
Please respond to at least 2 of your peer’s posts. To ensure that your responses are substantive, use at least two of these prompts:
- Do you agree with your peers’ assessment?
- Take an opposing view to a peer and present a logical argument supporting an alternate opinion.
- Share your thoughts on how you support their opinion and explain why.
- Present new references that support your opinions.
Responses need to address all components of the question, demonstrate critical thinking and analysis, and include peer reviewed journal evidence to support the student’s position.
Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with in-text citations and corresponding references in APA format.
Please review the rubric to ensure that your response meets the criteria.