NU609-7C Unit 16 Discussion – Reflection Herzing
Please respond to the following questions based upon these course objectives:
- Synthesize broad ecological, global and social determinants of health; principlesof genetics and genomics; and epidemiologic data to design and deliver evidence based, culturally relevant clinical prevention interventions and strategies. AACN VIII.1
- Evaluate the effectiveness of clinical prevention interventions that affect individual and population-based health outcomes using health information technology and data sources. AACN VIII.2
- Design patient-centered and culturally responsive strategies in the delivery of clinical prevention and health promotion interventions and/or services to individuals, families, communities, and aggregates/clinical populations. AACN VIII.3.
- Advance equitable and efficient prevention services, and promote effective population-based health policy through the application of nursing science and other scientific concepts. AACN VIII.4.
- Integrate clinical prevention and population health concepts in the development of culturally relevant and linguistically appropriate health education, communication strategies, and interventions. AACN VIII. 5
- Conduct a comprehensive and systematic assessment as a foundation for decision making. AACN IX. 1
Please answer the following questions with supporting examples and full explanations.
- For each of the learning objectives, provide an analysis of how the course supported each objective.
- Explain how the material learned in this course, based upon the objectives, will be applicable to professional application.
Provide evidence (citations and references) to support your statements and opinions. Responses to these questions are due by Tuesday at midnight.
All references and citations should in APA format.