NU580-7B Unit 5 Discussion – Social Factors Affecting Wellness
- Select an age group (infant, toddler, child, adolescent, young adult, middle age adult or older adult).
- What physical changes is this group experiencing?
- What are some pathological risks?
- Are there social factors affecting their ability to achieve wellness?
- What can advanced practice nurses do to promote health in this group?
Access the site, Healthy People Environmental Health. (Links to an external site.)
- (Links to an external site.)What agencies are supporting the National Health Promotion Agenda for environmental health?
- Present one agency and its role.
Discussion Peer/Participation Prompt
- Respond to at least two other student’s postings with substantive comments.
- Substantive comments add to the discussion and provide your fellow students with information that will enhance the learning environment.
- References and citations should conform to the APA 6th edition.
- Remember: Please respect the opinions of others, even if their views differ. In other words, disagree professionally and respectfully.
- Plagiarism is never acceptable – give credit when credit is due – cite your sources.