NU530-8D Unit 5 Discussion – Conflict Herzing
Conflict resolution would be much easier if conflict was always with our colleagues or peers, but conflict is often with those who are above us in the organization.
- Discuss a time that you had a conflict with a superior in the organization.
- Discuss the roles that negotiation, power, and organizational politics played in the final resolution.
- Would you describe the outcome as lose-lose, win-lose, compromise, or win-win? Why?
- What could have been handled differently to create a win-win situation?
- Or if it was a win-win outcome how was this accomplished?
- In the end, conflict is good if the organization and individuals develop and grow, they learn from the event – did this happen with the event that you discussed?
Responses need to address all components of the question, demonstrate critical thinking and analysis, and include peer reviewed journal evidence to support the student’s position.
Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with citations and references in APA format.
Please review the rubric to ensure that your response meets the criteria.
Estimated time to complete: 2 hours
There are no reviews yet.